Tips To Keep Up Your Power-Self
We all know, sizzling sweaty hot bod is having its’ way in for this summer. But sweating all over the places around your office is a serious no-go. Ladies, curve hugging silks with sweat patches are not only turn-off for the aesthetic sense of fashion, it also shows that you don’t care enough, imagine this message being blown off your client deal, a career break down. Being hot yet stylish this summer, getting a huge challenge to keep up as humidity hits the town. The hair do getting dull in the middle of the day, getting sticky and loosing the silkiness let alone shine…
Few tips to keep things in shape even if disaster chases you down:
- Keep a pack of wet tissues: can dab off any unfortunate stain and can keep your face fresh even if you’ve walked through oven heated street.
- Use a good quality anti perspirant to keep off the wet patches.
- Use summer colors like pastel: green, cream, light yellow, lilac etc and combine them with darker trouser/skirt shades and you can experiment on lighter tones like lilac shirts with cream color skirts will be good option to go by.
- Keep lip gloss as a handy tool, more colorless the better.
- Try to avoid smoky eyes and smudges as much as possible. Use water proof eye liner so even if you sprinkle your face with water every once in a while, you won’t have to worry about the smudges.
- Yes like I mentioned just now, do sprinkle some water on your face every once in a while, it keeps the oil balance to minimum without making you look like oiled canvas, and sticky, rather brings out a natural freshness to your appearance.
- Use alcohol and also light oil based live in hair serum to ward off the sticky and dull hair strands. If the effect wears off after a while damp your palm and lightly wash off the sweat and reapply the hair serum at least twice the whole working day.
- The heels and the pumps that you wear for your power-dressing boost ups can be at threat, as your feet sweat all day and bottom line even for those extra expensive pair there is teak and gums to hold the posture of the pair. So sweating can actually hamper the shoe and the flip can come out due to the sweaty feet. So, best deal even though it’s summer try to wear only ankle socks to keep them healthy.
- Keep an extra pair of shirts at hand so that if coffee spills over, you don’t have to wear off that stain all day long.
- Drink at least 3.5 liters of water, will give your skin a healthy sheen.
Don’t forget to dab sunscreen and rock away your summer Power-Stylish ways…