Hottest Hair Styles of 2012, Oscars
On-screen to off-screen this year is the year of celebration of newest hair styles. The style sensational diva, Meryl Streep has once again stunned the world with her another Oscar-winning performance in the movie “The Iron Lady”. Meryl has the way of shining out anywhere with her warm and beautiful smile, yet she wears a hair style on the Oscar night that stunned the world indeed.
From glossy buns, to casual gorgeous flow-off the glam pointer do point this year that short styles and various up-do’s are in this year. Like Michelle Williams’s pixie look to Jenifer’s up-do the style proves to the on looker, when next time you visit the salon try to get a haircut that can be managed both for up-do’s and casual throw-off bangs.
Milla Jovanovich had the ravishing look of casual bangs on the side yet a loose up-do to add the sizzling reason to the Oscars, 2012. Angelina Jolie after a lot of controversial slit-black dress yet had the ravishing shoulder length that compliments her marble smooth posture.
Even to the style diva hair health is of higher importance than sheer style. Therefore before you get the next eye-catching style for your locks, you must make sure good health for your hair. Hair needs food like any other cell of our body, so nourishment is important. Washing your hair daily is of utter importance. Shampoo is required to keep your hair clean. There are few pointers to get gorgeous hair on a regular basis without having to pay for a personal hair stylist. They are:
- Clean your hair, shampoo every alternate day at least.
- Once a week use olive oil to your scalp and use a quality product of hair mask to keep the roots and the scalp healthy.
- Use a live in serum that has essential oil and high quality alcohol to protect your hair from direct sun light, and please remember not to go out with damp hair; it catches pollutants faster than dry hair.
- Don’t use straighteners or hair dryer extensively or daily basis; as they leave your hair dry and prone to breakage.
- Try to use ammonia free hair color and if half colored locks, try to keep the hair keep its natural moisture by using a good quality live-in serum daily. It will keep your shine up to 20% more. One more important pointer for colored hair is that to use color protecting shampoo to keep up the color gloss longer.
Don’t be afraid to rock your world of fashion, as before the rocking part, confidence is the key to any bold experiment along the line of your own fashion statement. You are your own stylist, grant yourself a bit more adventure, be sure you’ll be rewarded with unexpected compliments. So, go ahead, enjoy the world as it is never been more at your command than you think.
© All rights reserved by fashionphilosophia.wordpress.com